The Global Watch: An equipped family of watchmen expressed as communities of committed prayer empowering the Church to contend for the destiny of nations and Israel, the final frontiers of the spiritual harvest and the end-time glory of the Church.
For the Destiny of Nations:
- "Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,’" Isaiah 46:9-10
- The Lord brings the counsel of nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans ofHis heart to all generations. Bless is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance." Psalm 33:10-12
- "Jesus said, "Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest?' Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!" John 4:35
- "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved." Romans 11:25-26
- "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations." Mt. 28:19
- "On that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old; That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,” Amos 9:11-12
- "I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth." Is 62:6-7
- "My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations." Is. 56:6-7, Mt. 21:13; Mk 11:17; Lu 19:46
- "The work is great and extensive, and we are separated far from one another on the wall. Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, rally to us there. Our God will fight for us." Nehemiah 4:19-20
- "Your watchmen shall lift up their voices, with their voices they shall sing together; for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord brings back Zion." Is. 52:8
The Three Biblical Mandates of the Watch
These biblical mandates will ultimately mobilize an Isaiah 62:6 mission into an Isaiah 52:8 reality. Relentless Watchmen will build community in prayer, raise up their voices, sing together, and see eye-to-eye when the Lord brings back Zion.
Individual Call: Watchmen are committed to intimacy with God and their "Identity in Christ" through worship, prayer, and His Word.
- Habakkuk 2:1 (NKJV) "I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected.
- Genesis 2:15 (NKJV) "Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep (watch) it."
- Matthew 26:40 (NKJV) "Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "What! Could you not watch with Me one hour?" Also Mark 14:37
- 1 Corinthians 16:13 (NKJV) "Watch stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong."
Corporate Call: Watchmen are mobilizers and collaborators passionate in building a culture of prayer and community (their ramparts) for ongoing and strategic prayer intervention. They communicate and build with one another and with leaders in cultural spheres for strategic intervention.
- Nehemiah 4:19-20 (NKJV) “The work is great and extensive, and we are separated far from one another on the wall. Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, rally to us there. Our God will fight for us.”
- Isaiah 58:12 (NKJV) "Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of Streets to Dwell In."
- Acts 2:1 (NKJV): "When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place."
- Acts 2:46-47 (NKJV): "So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved."
- 1Peter 4:7-8 "But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”
End-time Call: As times are intensifying and the end-time prophetic landscape unfolds, God is calling forth Watchmen skilled in discerning the times and seasons. They understand the import of their role and the centrality of Israel and Isaiah 19:25 nations in God's end-time plan. They know their place individually and corporately and discern the authority structures in which they walk as their declarations are an Ekklesia expression in the earth. The end-time movement of watchmen is being released to "Prepare the way," for the rule and reign of Jesus.
- Isaiah 62:6-7 (NKJV) "I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth."
- Isaiah 52:8 "Your watchmen shall lift up their voices, with their voices, they shall sing together, for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord brings back Zion."
- Isaiah 19:24-25 "In that day Israel will be one of three with Ebypt and Assyria a blessing in the midst of the land, whom the Lord of hosts shall bless saying, 'Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.'"
- Matthew 25:13 "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming."
- Hebrews 10:24-25 "And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching."
- Revelation 16:15 (NKJV) "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments."